[Bug Reporting]

Discussion in 'Forum Questions & Answers' started by Almost Human, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

That is really odd!
    I've had a few problems with the log in page myself on certain computers but haven't found a fix yet. I'll keep looking online for a fix but if anyone smarter has any suggestions I'll gladly take them!
  2. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

avast tells me that there's malware of some kind on HL but i cant figure out how to get the notification back up to figure out what it is
  3. Not a big deal, but times are being displayed wrong for me. Times are being displayed as two hours earlier than their supposed to be.
  4. Almost Human

Due to the timing, I'm going to assume this is because Daylight Saving just kicked in where I am and since I'm the host of the menagerie it probably changed it for everyone.
    That's a guess tho. Double check your time settings (although I don't doubt they're probably correct) and I will try to google us up some answers.

Update: The almighty google tells me that other forums have had this problem while running the version of vbulletin we are. Unfortunately the fix seems to be hidden to unlicensed users, so I may have to dig some more...
  5. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

[​IMG] I'm scared and confused
  6. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

We will all remember where we were and what we were doing when we found out about The Great 404
  7. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Oh hey this is probably nothing, but
    [​IMG]
  8. Almost Human

Weeeird. I can't get that to reproduce on my end with my account, and the only thing google will tell me is that this is a bug that can happen with invalid users, but I checked in the admin jobber and you're valid. If this is happening to anyone else, if you guys could let me know I'd be most interested, is it still happening with you ecto, or was it a one off?
  9. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

Hmm...looks to be a one-time thing. We're probably fine.

Weird, though.
  10. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

I have a bug I'd like to report: The last panel of the Comic Jam appears to be missing, and I'm sure there's only one person on this forum who can fix THAT problem

*SNARKY FACE*
  11. Almost Human

Very weird. Let me know if it happens again, maybe if we figure out what's triggering it we can fix it.

Indeed.
    I did Death Island tonight and, while I love to revel in the illusion that my life is a non-stop alcohol fueled party, am still trying to get the forum fixed, as well as spend my days with my mom being up (these are the last of my 'vacation' days and then it's back to work until Christmas) and get fully moved in to my new place. Once she leaves Wednesday morning I'll probably be working late nights to catch up on all the work I missed as well, soooo.... I'm an amazing, awesome, sexy, fourm based machine but you guys will either have to skip me or be patient, there is much to be done.
  12. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

yeah sorry that was kinda an ass move of me
  13. Almost Human

Nah, it's all good, I shouldn't be signing up for these things anyway. I've, unfortunately, got a few too many responsibilities at this moment to commit to anything fun. It's my fault, I'll try to remove myself from it so I don't slow things down anymore.
  14. ectocal

ectocal Hapster

I don't know if this is true for anyone else--and even then it's a minor thing--I don't think the Hidden Level favicon is showing up except on the main page.
  15. Almost Human

I actually don't have that problem, is anyone else seeing it?
  16. Swari

Swari Beepy Lobster Man

according to inex she's apparently blocked from looking at the forums. I don't know the specifics but she just asked someone to bring it to your attention, I know you're still in the skype room we all use so maybe you can talk to her there and find out more info about what's going on?
  17. Almost Human

Oh god that's no good! I'll look into it right now

Edit: looked into it, it's my own fault and I'm so sorry! I put her in a special group to give her a cool banner and accidently switched off all her privileges!
    Admin of the year, right here :(
    Should be fixed now though!