[CHAT] about that!

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Captain Zaven, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

Been playing for about a year and a half. At this point I can tell if a guitar is out of tune but I can't tune a guitar by ear yet. I can sorta play blitzkreig bop
  2. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

Well if you're going to know one song, that's a good one to know!
    I mean it's at least a change up from the usual Stairway to Heaven or Time of your Life.
  3. Triangle Man

Triangle Man Cautiously Optimistic

It's been a while.

@ Blank - Good job on the musicianship skills, and good news on the . Glad to know you've been doing fine. :)

@ AH - Are those the usual?
  4. Almost Human

Oh man, yeah! those are the two songs that I almost always hear people learning first on their guitar, haha!

I have been CRAZY sick lately and due to my current regiment of meds I have no choice but to just drink gross teas and wait it out. On the bright side this has given me a bit of time to catch up on some games, including finally beating Persona 5.
    Work's pretty mad at me for the time I've been missing, but there's not too much any of us can do about it, since they don't want me spreading my disease and they know I'm not faking.

I do need some new stuff to listen to though, anyone have any podcast recommendations?
  5. Triangle Man

The Teas are generally the best part of getting sick, at least in my opinion. Also, glad that your workplace understands.

Sadly, I don't have any podcasts that I can recommend since I haven't listened to any for a while. I mostly go onto Youtube and find electronic music to listen to. And so on.
  6. Almost Human

Understandable. When I need to fully concentrate I usually have a video and music going at the same time to block out the most amount of outside noise that I can.
    My coworkers find this maddening when they approach my desk and just start talking to me, but fuck em, they should know the routine by now :p
  7. Almost Human

our work party is next thursday and I'm stoked but frig, why they always gotta put it on the thursday and not friday?
  8. Almost Human

Work party was great and I even made it through work today!
    Nothing left for the next two days but strange cartoons and chocolate milk!
  9. Blank_

Blank_ Transgender Asshole

Well guess who's going to no longer be homeless once she crowdfunds the money for a deposit for an apartment on the fifteenth! Me!
  10. Triangle Man

So it's great news all around this month. Good. :)

I mean, in my case I've had actual morning shifts early in the month and some parties coming up for the latter half of the month, so I'm feeling alright.

By the way, fun fact, my took a vacation to Australia last month and had a great time with that as well.

And stuff.
  11. Almost Human

Oh man! Where did you go in Australia? I've never been but I've only ever heard good things about it.
    I went to a party Saturday night and still feel rough from it. Maaaay have gone overboard :p

Also horray!!! Congrats Blank!!
  12. Almost Human

Happy Holidays everyone!
    Hope you're all staying safe and warm :)
  13. Triangle Man

Thank you, and Happy Holidays to you as well. :)

Also a Happy New Year. :)

That is all.
  14. Almost Human

Hope 2018 treats you all well!
    Triangle Man likes this.