FOOD THREAD? FOOD THREAD.

Discussion in 'Sodom' started by Captain Zaven, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Captain Zaven

Captain Zaven ribbed for her pleasure

This is a thread to share recipes and talk about EATING!!

for this post, i'm sharing with you what's known as a Sonoran Hot Dog.

Recipe courtesy of Katt:
    For mine, i didn't have pinto beans handy, so i used some pork and beans. also i put bread under cause i guess i need the carbs

[​IMG]

HELL YES

HELL FUCKING YES.

it's really tasty, albiet massive.

So, now, what are you eating?
  2. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

My dinner wasn't so much of a "dinner" as just me eating honey mustard-flavored pretzels and drinking honey-vanilla-chamomile tea, followed by a slice of pecan pie, despite the fact that it was store-bought and made all wrong. (Why do stores just put pecans on top of the syrup? That's not how you make pecan pie! It's gotta be mixed all in!)
  3. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

I just ate 10 chicken wings as a bedtime snack :p

also

nombot.net
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
  4. Maydame

Maydame (ノಥಿ ೪ಥ)ノ*:・゚✧

squash ravioli with garlic butter sauce and basil

omf
  5. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

sometimes i forget that you're the best at food @ o@
  6. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

where's the meeeeeeeat?????
  7. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

Did someone say 'Ravioli'?
    Thats possibly the best concoction ever put in a can and sold off the shelves with the face of a probably Italian guy on it.
  8. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

My roommate ate an entire litre of my ice cream before I even woke up.
    She said she took a modest amount and I guess only after she ate it (or perhaps went back for more) she realized there was none left. Then she suggested that perhaps I had eaten more than I had realized the night before. Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission in her eyes I spose.
    that was my ONE treat this month. It was supposed to last at least a week. It was candy bar ice cream too.
    :(
  9. inexpediency

So today my dad made this really boss Korean pork thing

it was basically two pork tenderloins seared in some olive oil with salt and pepper, and then boiled for a while with chicken stock, kimchi, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, and ginger oil

soooooo good, even though it was a bit spicy

I recommend that everyone make this if you like tasty food because it is the tastiest
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
  10. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Guest

oh man, i had a steak sandwich thing at a restaurant tonite. and the place actually cooked it rare (the best way to cook meat), had some sweet ass red pepper on it, some subtle cheese and you could dip it into some horseradish creamy sauce.

it was the best thing ever (especially compared to the duck/brie/arugula quesadillas with mango salsa, which was too greasy and disjointed)
  11. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

You can't tell, because this is internet land, but your description is making me drool a bit. That sounds fantastic.

You mean the ONLY way to cook meat. You have no idea what I would do for a rare steak right now.
  12. inexpediency

woah yeah that sounds a little busy

as much as I love brie, it seems like all those flavors would be competing too much for that to be enjoyable

also I'm not sure you would need the creamy brie and the fatty duck

so that just all sounds kind of dumb!

but the steak sandwich sounds good, even though I think horseradish is yucky
  13. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Guest

yeah it was way too oily! and there was so much arugula and duck that the quesadilla wasn't bonded together, so it fell apart everywhere.

tastewise, the grease was off, but it was mostly good. The mango in the salsa accompanied the duck quite nicely.
  14. inexpediency

Oh, yeah, duck and mango would go together nicely. I mean, I'm not too big on duck, but that sounds pretty yummy!

Arugula and brie sound like they would go together well, too. Just not with all the other stuff.

Fun fact: Opera doesn't think "arugula" is a word?
  15. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

[​IMG]

DRUCH TOAST

A ROUSING SUCCESS
  16. biggs hoson

biggs hoson ghosts need love too

One might say a rabble rousing success?

Yes that is still a thing, and it needs to keep being still a thing.
  17. Captain Zaven

Captain Zaven ribbed for her pleasure

[​IMG]

i call it a farmer's lunch

2 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, and cheese.

carrying on the proud tradition of drunk cookin.
  18. Zaven I might need to borrow that recipe. I have a feeling my brother would love that.

It was Wing Night at a restaurant near my house. It was like, 25 cents a wing. You could get fifty for like twelve dollars. Not that I would eat fifty. We had a big group so we all shared 'em. They were delicious.
  19. inexpediency

peanut butter and celery, aw yisss

I feel like I'm five years old again

if only I had some raisins
  20. MadameSB

MadameSB Hot blooded

[video=youtube;eah23WvLYsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eah23WvLYsQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]
    I can feel my heart stopping just watching this.