[ New Forum Styles Announcements ]

Discussion in 'The Arts' started by Almost Human, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member Bürgermeister

About as exciting as it sounds kids, I'm going to use this place to announce when a style/theme is updated or released.

Right now we have:
    Default Blue
    Almost Human - Green

And our newest: L - Purple!
    Created for Inverted L, it's the same as Default Blue but...purple. I know I know, doesn't sound like much of a change but it was surprisingly hard to do.
    So let me know if I missed anything. I had to change each bit by hand. Bleh!

Keep an eye out though, more exciting things to come (hopefully) soon!
  2. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

Definately not pink.
    No way in hell should it be pink.

in fact it should be a dark color with white default font :p

and a varkarrus banner :p :p :p
  3. Almost Human

So if I'm understanding correctly, you want a completely pink style with an almost human banner...Wellll...
    :p

I'm actually only made one specifically for L (nix) because he helped get this place up and running, so I'm not promising user specific themes at this time, but I will consider suggestions. In truth I would like to use user specific banners as a reward for good forumites at some point. Maybe a theme for Fourmite of the Month with a custom banner that is featured the following month. So post well and follow the rules and there may be a hamster theme someday!
    I'd also like to note that I don't yet know how to change too much past basic colours. I snaked several free designs off the web for the Almost Human theme, but custom buttons layouts are out of my league at the moment. Never fear though, I'm going to keep learning!
  4. Varkarrus

Varkarrus I have class

awwww but Zaven will for totes get the forumer of the month award first and then I'll have to wait a month Q_Q
  5. Almost Human

Hey who can really say? Maybe there could be more than one forumite of the month, or maybe there will be so many good posters I'll be forced to draw a name from a hat.
    Either way, it will be a little while before the rules are in place, so don't panic, you haven't lost yet!
  6. inverted L-block

inverted L-block Chucklefuck

nnnnfuck yeah purple :D
    Thanks much!
  7. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

i demand a royal purple theme wwhat for lookin at
  8. Dr.DMX

Dr.DMX Rockin' In The Free World

I just want a theme in which everything is sharp and metallic looking.
    But yeah Green is rad too.
  9. inexpediency

inexpediency Ruler of this [CHAT]

I want a theme in which actual money comes shooting out of my CD drive
  10. cesiumtea

cesiumtea Guest

I had a dream where all colors of the rainbow could interact equally
    in a theme
  11. Almost Human

NOTE: All the linked skins are free and untested. If you want one of them, let me know and I'll try it out, but I can't promise they'll work.

Another purple theme? How about this in purple

Like this?

Well I found a smooth green metal...sih theme here I know, not quite the same but it's the best I can find.

I think I can probably make one of those, you just have to send me the multidimensional black box and I'll get started :p
  12. Dr.DMX

Dr.DMX Rockin' In The Free World

That green skin is pretty cool. I might try my hand in skin designing some day soon.
  13. So what, just a zoom-in on your hand and that's the forum background? It would probably be really ugly and I wouldn't use it but hey if you are happy with designing it then who am I to stop you
  14. atomic

atomic ⓛ̸ⓘ҉̀͝ⓣ̸҉ⓔⓡ͜ⓐ̸ⓛ͞ⓛ͡͏ⓨ ͏͡͠ ̀

dmx has manly hands with lines and creases and scars that tell more history than a thousand maps of a thousand battlefields these would be hands that have seen more of life than the entire bodies of dozens of people hands that have explored places on dozens of bodies that entire people havent seen

there is no reason to have any other themes because i dont want to look at anything else ever again for the rest of my pathetic miserable and empty life
  15. biggs hoson

biggs hoson ghosts need love too

The purple and green skins have started a gang war.

Just letting you guys know that I will gun down anyone wearing green.

St Patricks day is going to be a bloodbath.
  16. inverted L-block

inverted L-block Chucklefuck

/Fistbump
  17. Maydame

Maydame (ノಥಿ ೪ಥ)ノ*:・゚✧

I switch back and forth because purple is the second best colour
  18. illisid

illisid Guest

I'm a green junkie.

For now.
  19. qiam

qiam Guest

your avatar is very purple today

i enjoy that particularly subtle mixture of red and blue very much
  20. Almost Human

Oh God what madness have these colours wrought?? I'm going to try to install shiny green today, since it's the only free one that was slightly approved by it's requestee'

Edit: I'm a liar, I did no such thing I played Fallout all day :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011