The rules

Discussion in 'The Rules' started by Bandages, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandages

Bandages Dr. Stringz

These are the rules for the whole forum -- individual sub-forums may have certain rules that override these, but unless stated otherwise: ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

1) Don't be a jerk. This means don't make hostile posts, don't stir up shit and don't be insulting when it is not appropriate. Joking around with other posters is fine, but understand that if you are being a dick, you will be sent into time out to get laughed at by all your well behaved contemporaries

2) Don't be a sex offender. This is so important you guys. Do not, I repeat, "DO NOT" EVER ever make posts containing pedophelia, bestiality, necrophelia and otherwise sexual and creepy things. That garbage does not belong here, and there will be NO WARNINGS besides this rule for behavior like that. No tolerance.

3) Don't spam! Chances are, if you've been on the internet for longer than five hours, you know what "spam" is. So please don't spam, you know better and you are capable of better.

That's all for now! Not bad, right? Any additional revisions to the rules will be posted here if they are ever made.
  2. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

4) No alternate accounts! They're a hassle to delete, clutter the forum and making tracking activity very difficult. I know you just want to have fun with it, but find a new way to tell that joke okay? Get creative, alts have been done to death.
    If for some reason you need to make an alternate account, let Bandages or I know.
  3. Almost Human

Almost Human Mightest of the Drunks Staff Member B├╝rgermeister

A note: If you notice someone breaking the rules, if they make you uncomfortable or you're afraid something is escalating please contact me and I will do everything I can to better the situation. I am always open to hearing your side of the story, and I want to keep this place rad for us all. Unfortunately I am not always around to witness conflicts, so if I'm not responding it's not because I don't care, I'm probably just uninformed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.